In times like this we can all use some good news, so here we go!
First off, hello out there my fellow sports investors! I am back to writing again after taking the last few weeks off to relax a bit. I went back to the gym and started doing yoga again, which is super hard on my old ass body, but worth it. I figured I had the down time and could either spend it brushing up on my Netflix or take the time get my body a bit more prepared for the rigors of life.
I feel good physically, and the time away from Sports Trading Systems actually gave me some great new ideas we are now exploring in the lab. I can’t wait to see some of the results from our latest model tests to see what kind of profits we can cook up.
Sports are back!
The best news? It’s actually work we can turn into cash fairly quickly because, thank goodness, sports are back!!
July can’t come soon enough:
NBA season resumes July 30
MLB season starts July 24
NFL training camps open late July
NHL projected to resume late July
MLS season resumes July 8
Now the keys for us are the NBA and, of course, Major League Baseball. For those of you that have been following along with our NBA systems and trades, we are up an incredible 174% for the season with a small block of games still remaining (in other words, if you started with $1,000, you would have $2,740 now).
It will be interesting to see if that profit arch continues with the players, referees, and bookmakers coming back in early season form, but at the end of the season.
Baseball poses another interesting proposition I am excited about. For the first time ever I am going to be providing an alert system for VIP members that will let them know who to trade and when to make those trades, without doing all the painstaking work that is involved in finding the most profitable trades. In years past my models have shown 200%+++ profits, and with the proper algorithm, we can do it again in this shortened season.
I have had a few people reach out to me over the last few weeks and ask me what I think about what is going on in America. I have no idea why they would ask my opinion, but I will just add my two cents here.
First of all, racism is real and it affects everyone in America. As a white man who lived in Miami and now spends my time in Tokyo, Bangkok and Manila, I know all too well what it is like to live in a city where you are a minority.
Sometimes it’s not fun.
But the only way to make it go away is to be around each other and learn about each other. Fear turns into curiosity and curiosity into respect. It takes time, but the history of America is FAR more progressive than most of the civilized world. Where we are now isn’t where we were ten years ago and it isn’t where we will be ten years from now.
Right now what we are seeing is the result of a lot of stress. I think people are angry. Angry that they were locked down. Angry that so many lost their jobs. Angry that some lost their lives.
They are angry that the media told them different stories each day and that the governments of the world acted like they knew what was gong on when, in fact, they were just feeling their way around in the dark.
That anger is fueled by media elites who use our fear to make money. They did it with Corona. They do it at election time. They do it with race.
And they are trying to do it to sports.
But fear not, because we are back in business, and that business is one that is booming. As the world comes back to normal and the fear and anxiety fade away, we can focus on making money and setting ourselves up in life. So start asking yourself: Are you ready to learn how to trade sports the way I do?
Wrap it up with some GREAT news!
In a few weeks I will be sending out a video interview I did recently for all of you to watch. In it will be some of the secrets I have used over the years to gain the wealth I have, as well as some of the tricks I use to make my workflow faster as well. For me, this trading method is about ease, simplicity and big profits. Keep your eyes out for those emails.
Until next time, remember; you can’t be part of the 1% if you think like the other 99%.
The Sports Trader
Head Trader at Sports Trading Systems, Creator of the ScoreMetrics Philosophy, world traveler and lover of good food, good drinks and beautiful women who speak different languages.