Hello there fellow sports traders!
I am hoping each of you had a great weekend and are staying safe from all the insanity. I am certainly happy that I am not hearing about riots, protests, and viruses all day long and can instead focus on the business side of sports, as well as indulge in a game or two for pleasure.
How did we do this weekend?
For those of you that are already members of our VIP Alerts program we had a great weekend to get us out of the gate in the MLB market.
Our Sports Trading portfolios grew 18% just over the first weekend, which is a great head start to a shortened baseball season. I even got my first thank you letter over the weekend, which I might share later, if the VIP Member does not mind.
A few random thoughts
I grew up a huge baseball fan, but if not for my business focusing around the sport I would probably not pay much attention to it at all. It’s easily my least favorite of the big three sports, and it really has nothing to do with the game itself.
It’s a beautiful game.
You would just struggle to find a sport where the men complain more about doing less, while getting paid the most. It really irritates me from the outside looking in, but in fairness, it might be because I have fond memories of how fun and carefree it was playing as a kid.
As most of you know, I am still in Thailand. The country seems to have stalled COVID for a moment here and resumed to normal somehow. They are really strict here and continue to be that way, so maybe that is the real key.
I do, however, have a lady friend who says it’s because they eat a lot of spicy foods. Thai people also believe that spicy food treats diabetes, high blood pressure, headaches and plain old hunger, so take it for what it’s worth. I am just happy I can go out again and have a few drinks with friends or just have dinner on the beach.
For now, that is going to wrap up this week, but on Friday I plan on doing a special video that talks about our first week trading and what we were able to accomplish with our portfolios. I will also be touching on what we have planned for the future.
Some of it is huge. I can’t wait!
Until next time, don’t forget: If you want to live the 1%er lifestyle, you can’t think like the other 99%.
The Sports Trader
Head Trader at Sports Trading Systems, Creator of the ScoreMetrics Philosophy, world traveler and lover of good food, good drinks and beautiful women who speak different languages.